Blanc Brut Bio - Certifié par FR-BIO-01
The Crémant de Bourgogne Blanc Bio Vitteaut-Alberti is a blend of grapes from plots conducted in organic agriculture.
- 20% Chardonnay
- 40% Pinot Noir
- 40% Aligoté
Le Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a minimum ageing period of 16 to 18 months in bottle.
La Maison Vitteaut-Alberti vinifies the Crémant Blanc Bio according to the Traditional method, and according to an organic vinification process certified by Ecocert:
- pneumatic presses with a capacity of 50 hl with pressure build-up in progressive stages
- must fined and settled after 24 hours
- sowing with selected yeasts
- vinification in thermo-regulated vats at 20°C
- foaming in bottles (traditional method) and ageing in an air-conditioned cellar at 15°C
This Crémant, with its crystalline pale gold colour, reveals a delicate string of fine bubbles.
The very fresh, slightly perry nose allows the freshness of the granny apple to express itself.
Silky mouth-feel, slightly stewed it gives a feeling of liquorice with a nice length on the finish.
Fresh and fleshy this Crémant offers and authentic and new pleasure.
Pairing With nibbles or starters, it enhances foie gras.
It perfectly pairs with sweet and salty dishes, sweet potatoes and carrots.
It can be paired with desserts such as yellow fruits tarts.