Crémant de Bourgogne
Blanc de Blancs brut
Crémant de Bourgogne Blanc de Blancs Vitteaut-Alberti is a blend of grapes coming from the Côte Chalonnaise and Côte de Beaune :
- 80% Chardonnay
- 20% Aligoté
The Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a minimum ageing of 16 to 18 months in bottle.
Maison Vitteaut-Alberti vinifies its Crémant Blanc de Blancs in the méthode traditionnelle :
- pneumatic presses of 50hl capacity with controlled, progressive increases in pressure
- musts fined and settled out over 24 hours
- fermentation stimulated with selected yeasts
- vinification in vats thermo-regulated at 20°C
- in-bottle effervescent bubble creation (méthode traditionnelle) and ageing in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.
This Crémant de Bourgogne with its brilliant gold hue, reveals a fine stream of delicate bubbles.
The nose is subtle with citreous and floral notes.
The palate finds its balance between citrus-dominant vivacity and the finesse of pear aromas. Lovely length, very lightly honeyed and toasty.
The purity of the mineral freshness of a Blanc de Blanc crémant, with an elegant and persistent finish.
Very fine and delicate as an aperitif, it goes well with seafood, shellfish and sushis.
Blanc de Blancs brut
Word Competition of Féminalise
• Silver medal in 2013 and 2016
• Bronze medal in 2009
General Agricultural Competition in Paris
• Silver Medal in 2012 and 2014
• Bronze medal in 2011
Grands Vins de France Competition in Mâcon
• Silver medal in 2008, 2009 and 2014
• Bronze medal in 2010 and 2011
Selections of the Maison des Vins in Chalon sur Saône
March 2010 : 16.1/20
March 2011 : 15.5/20
September 2011 : 16/20
March 2013 : 16.88/20
September 2013 : 14.44/20
September 2015 : 16.56/20
March 2016 : 17.28/20
September 2016 : 17.36/20
March 2017 : 16.18/20
September 2017 : 16.27/20
Wine Competition of Côte Chalonnaise
• Gold medal in 2008, 2011 and 2016
• Silver medal in 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015
Participation à la Cave de Prestige BIVB en 2008, 2012 et 2016
National Competition of Crémants
• Gold medal in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017
• Silver medal in 2011 and 2012
• Bronze medal in 2009, 2010 and 2014
World selection of Wines from Canada
Gold medal in 2012
Guide Hachette des Vins
Coup de Coeur : 2006, 2009, 2010 et 2014
1 étoile : 2018
Vin très réussi : 2011
Vin cité : 2017
Guide des Vins Dussert Gerber
Gerbelle et Maurange
Guide des Champagnes et des autres bulles
"Très grand effervescent"
Bettane et Desseauve
14,5/20 en 2017