Bourgogne Mousseux Rouge - AOC
A blend of grapes from the Hautes Côte de Beaune :
- Pinot Noir
The Bourgogne Mousseux Rouge develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to an ageing of 24 months in bottle.
- pneumatic presses of 50 hl capacity
- a light vinification for red wine
- fermentation stimulated with selected yeasts
- vats thermo-regulated at 20°C
- in-bottle effervescent bubble creation in "méthode traditionnelle" in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.
- Colour : brilliant, intense red, with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: elegant with powerful aromas of red fruits
- Palate: Freshness, aromas of raspberry, strawberry, blackcurrant.
As an aperitif (even more intense with a raspberry crème liqueur).
To accompany your grilled red meats (barbecues).
Surprising with red fruit gateau or strong-flavoured chocolate.