The Crémant de Bourgogne "Cuvée Spéciale Gérard" is a blend of a strict selection of Chardonnay, Aligoté and Pinot Noir grapes coming from Hautes Côtes de Beaune and Maranges :
-60 % Chardonnay
-30 % Aligoté
-10 % Pinot Noir
Partially aged in oak barrels before being blended.
This Crémant de Bourgogne develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a 36 months ageing in bottle.
Maison Vitteaut-Alberti vinifies its Crémant de Bourgogne "Cuvée Spéciale Gérard" in the "méthode traditionnelle" :
- pneumatic presses of 50hl capacity with controlled, progressive increases in pressure
- musts fined and settled out over 24 hours
- fermentation stimulated with selected yeasts
- vinification in vats thermo-regulated at 20°C
- in-bottle effervescent bubble creation (méthode traditionnelle) and ageing in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.
With an intense gold, the foam makes its fine and let's dance bubbles.
The appetizing nose affirms masculinity and intensity.
Woody, with delicate notes of orange blossom. This Crémant de Bourgogne smells notes of orange jam.
The palate is clean, lively and very fresh in the attack, giving way to vinosity.
Notes of fruits bring warmth. Fresh and full of character, affirms the power of the Cuvé and her typicity.
This complex cuvée paires your fish, roast meats and cheese with character.
Les Cuvées Spéciales
International Challenge - Gilbert & Gaillard
• Gold medal - 87/100 in 2022
Les Effervescents du Monde
• Silver medal in 2022
Sélectionnée à la Cave de Prestige BIVB 2023